Week of 9/16/22
123 Arlington Avenue "During"
Pray for favor with the City of Greenville, and with our neighbors. Pray for God’s provision of the materials needed, and for the builders, architects, and engineers. Our offices during construction will be in the Oak Crest Campus of Reconcile Community Church, 1 Alabama Ave., Greenville, SC 29611.
PROGRESS TO DATE
- AFD Construction began installing ceiling grid throughout the sanctuary, classrooms, bathrooms, and corridors. AFD also continued installing wood trim and door frames.
- Johnson Electric continued installing electrical devices and passed the main service city inspection.
- Thomas Mechanical worked on the AH’s in the sanctuary.
- Green Pro continued interior and exterior painting.
- City Glass continued installing storefronts, doors, curtainwall, and glass.
- Duke Energy installed the underground power line.
SCHEDULE MILESTONE SUMMARY (projected)
Site Mobilization: 4/5/22
Project Completion: 12/5/22