Week of 5/20/22
123 Arlington Avenue "Before"
Pray for favor with the City of Greenville, and with our neighbors. Pray for God’s provision of the materials needed, and for the builders, architects, and engineers. Temporary offices have been secured. Our offices during construction will be in the Oak Crest Campus of Reconcile Community Church, 1 Alabama Ave., Greenville, SC 29611. The space provides for staff and counseling offices and a meeting room.
PROGRESS TO DATE
- Tharp Plumbing backfilled and compacted the under- slab plumbing rough-in.
- Johnson Electric installed the under-slab electrical rough-in and also wired up the two air handlers in the existing building.
- Matchless Concrete began slab prep and placed stone.
- Hired Killers Pest Control sprayed the termite treatment for the new slab.
- AFD Construction closed in the exterior door opening in Office 17 and installed the door frame for exterior opening 07B.
Weekly Drone Photos
SCHEDULE MILESTONE SUMMARY (projected)
Site Mobilization: 4/5/22
Project Completion: 12/5/22